Accelerate your Career and Get Certified
Answer these questions using the Superstore sample data.
Please fill in the comment box below.
Be sure to click Submit Quiz to see your results!
Time is Up!
my first question answer is 11.46%. how the correct is 11.95%? can anyone help me?
If you got 11.46%, you used order date rather than ship date. The question asked about items shipped in July of 2012.
Thank you for the brilliant exercise.. i know its a beginning but loving it.
can someone explain me how to solve 1st question?
For question 1,
1. add context filters to the view: [ship date]: year = 2012, month = july
2. drag sales and product containers to the view and use quick table calculation to show % of total.
Hope it helps,
Where do I find the answers for these quiz questions?
To find the answers, simply finish all the questions and submit your answers and you will see a comparison between your answers and the correct answers.
To get step by step solutions, please enter your email after submission to subscribe and you will receive an email with a link to download solution.
Hey, Can you please explain second question?
Also, in third one my answer is coming as Iowa. can you please help in out?
For question 2:
1. drag ship mode and product sub-category to the column and sales to the row. use bar chart
2. sort sales across pane and use quick table calculation to show rank; add label to each bar ( in the mark panel); add a filter to show only top 5
3. find no 2 in regular air is binder…, which is no 5 in express air.
For question 3:
1. drag states/province to the view (make sure the map location is USA) and label to see their names
2. drag profit to the map and also color mark
3. lowa is surrounded by Minn and Miss, which are both unprofitable; and utah is surrounded by Wyoming, which is also not profitable.
Very nice course easy to simple
Followed your instructions but my map is completely grey, why?
You probably need to go to the Map tab -> Edit Locations -> in the country select the United States. Usually, Tableau is using the system local settings.
Hope this helps,
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Including step-by-step solutions.
Get All Certified Associate Quizzes
Get All Specialist Quizzes
Our online Tableau courses can help you get certified as a Certified Associate or Tableau Specialist.
Interested in learning Power BI? Check out the quizzes here.