Accelerate your Career and Get Certified
Friday, June 28th, 2019
Welcome to your Specialist Knowledge-based Review Quiz for Exploring & Analyzing Data
1. Which of the following chart types requires at date field?
2. If you add cities to a worksheet and find that you have a map with many unknown locations, which of the following steps may help resolve the problem?
3. Your view has the dimensions "Product Category," "Product Sub-category" and "Product Name." Which of the following would combine these dimensions to enable drill down?
4. Which of the following occur earlier in the order of operations than context filters?
5. Which describes a descending sort?
6. You have a scatter plot showing the quantity sold and the profit by product name. Which of the following would help determine the relationship between quantity sold and profit?
7. Which of the following is a table calculation?
8. How can you identify the top ten customers with the highest sales where the customers are in the corporate segment?
8. Which term best describes this chart?
10. Which term best describes [Year] in the calculation show below?
Time is Up!
Tricky but useful Qs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Including step-by-step solutions.
Get All Certified Associate Quizzes
Get All Specialist Quizzes
Our online Tableau courses can help you get certified as a Certified Associate or Tableau Specialist.
Interested in learning Power BI? Check out the quizzes here.