About the Specialist Certification
If you’re new to Tableau, start with the Tableau Desktop Specialist certification. The Specialist exam includes 45 multiple-choice questions. But there are no hands-on lab questions on the Specialist exam. Because there are no lab questions, the Specialist exam is shorter than the Data Analyst – you have one hour to complete the exam. You cannot use any outside resources (Tableau or the internet) during the exam.
Knowledge-based Practice Questions
The Tableau Desktop Specialist covers four domains. Go through these questions to identify and correct any knowledge gaps.
- Questions on Domain 1: Connecting to & Preparing Data
- Questions on Domain 2: Exploring & Analyzing Data
- Questions on Domain 3: Sharing Insights
- Questions on Domain 4: Understanding Tableau Concepts
- Hands-on Questions on Exploring & Analyzing Data
Full-Length Practice Tests
The best way to prepare for a test is to take practice tests. This free test follows the same format at the official exam!
Hands-on Practice Questions
The Specialist exam doesn’t actually have any hands-on questions, but doing some hands-on questions helps to reinforce skills. This person posting on Reddit tried to take the exam without having any hands-on experience with Tableau Desktop. Everyone agreed you need hands-on experience before attempting the exam!
More Specialist Exam Resources
- PDF with all Specialist quizzes and step-by-step solutions
- How difficult is the Tableau Specialist exam?
- More Tableau Specialist Practice Exams use promo code SPECIALISTPASS
Data Analyst Job Search Resources
- Remote data analyst jobs at the link https://jooble.org/jobs-remote-data-analyst