Accelerate your Analytics Career
Tuesday, December 14th, 2021
Just like the official Data Analyst exam, this free practice exam features 30 scored knowledge based questions, plus additional unscored questions.
You cannot use outside resources for the knowledge portions of the official exam, but if you need to you can use this Data Analyst resource guide to look things up during this practice exam.
Click "Next" to go to the first question.
1. To show top 10 products by Sales and bottom 10 in the same view you need to:
2. You have a dataset where there is only one field for address. In some cases in includes also an e-mail address, and you need to identify the cases. Fill in the missing parts of the calculation.
3. To use a single measure to compare values over time:
4. To create a map of Sales in United States you need to drop:
5. Which calculation you would use to calculate an increase in Sales from one quarter to then next in the case shown in the view:
6. To replace a field with another in all calculations in a workbook you need to:
7. To perform a split without writing a calculation you need to:
8. To create a set containing top 10 States by profit you need in this case to:
9. You have three tables. Two of them show clients in different regions, third one contains the information on frequent clients discounts. How would you prepare the data for analysis:
10. You want to replace a data source used in your report. To do that you:
11. To replace nulls with zero you can:
12. What will happen in the given table if you change Compute by option to “Table down”?
13. To create a Show/Hide Container with filters you:
14. Which LOD calculation syntax is correct if you plan to calculate entire profit of your store since it has been opened:
15. Which calculation would you use to get a number of a month in a year
16. What kind of colorscale is in the view?
17. A measure in your view . You need to create a dimension filter that would filter out all data to regional level. To do that you need to:
18. Which kind of calculation would be suitable to count the number of States in the view:
19. You are able to create a combined set when (choose the most appropriate answer):
20. Which option would you choose to set labels as shown in the picture:
21. You use a table from an Excel file. What will happen to the table after using Data Interpreter?
22. The steps that will allow you to swap sheets on dashboard are:
23. The steps you should take to allow user to change a measure in the view are:
24. You want to create a pie chart. What you need to do is:
25. The right Mark Type to use when creating a highlight table would be:
26. To create a Gantt Chart with list and duration of tasks in your project you need to:
27. To add a trend line to the view you can (choose right answers):
28. You want to use a set to dynamically filter top 5 customers by sales in each month. How can you create such a set?
29. You want [Sales] measure in labels to be shown with one decimal place. What would be the best calculation to achieve the result?
30. Which option you need to choose from toolbar to export a dashboard to a Power Point presentation?
31. You want to join Table A and B, and then relate them to Table C to avoid duplicating rows with tables that have different aggregation level. What should you do?Tab. A
32. To create a dual axis chat one has to:
33. To add forecast to the view you can:
34. To show Totals as shown below you should:
35. You need to use a table calculation in order to remove years with uncompleted data from the table. What calculation would you use and how would you set up the filter:
Time is Up!
me gustaria tener la guia
Puede encontrar la guía de solución aquí – https://learningtableau.com/download/1557/
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of new posts by email.
Specialist Practice Exam
Data Analyst Practice Question PDF
Specialist Practice Question PDF
Our online Tableau courses can help you get certified as a Data Analyst or Tableau Specialist.
Interested in learning Power BI? Check out the quizzes here.