Accelerate your Analytics Career
Tuesday, February 8th, 2022
Use the Data Analyst resource guide to find documentation related to this topic. Go here for more data analyst practice questions.
1. You want to create a calculation that will determine the first date that a customer placed an order. Which formula should you use?
2. You have a table with order data and wish to determine the number of unique orders. The same order can appear in multiple rows. What calculation should be used?
3. Which of the following is a table calculation? [select all that apply]
4. What steps should be taken to add a three month moving average to the line chart?
5. Which of the following will give different results for a given value of a depending on how the data is sorted?
6. The filter shows the top 5 customers by sales, but only two customers are showing. How can the viz be adjusted to show 5 customers?
For Question 3, shouldn’t SUM be a table calculation?
Sum is not a table calculation. You can check the table calculations by right-clicking the measure from your visual -> Quick Table Calculations
Hope this helps, Narcis
Seems to me that the right answer to question 4 is not listed, since the moving average is standard set to ‘previous 2, next 0’ (using version 2022.2)
The moving average set to “previous 2, next 0” means a 3-month moving average. the naming is a little confusing, but you can check the figures and calculate and you will notice that the answer is correc – ex: February 2010 – 130534, March 2010 – 145616, April 2010 – 130543. The 3 month moving average for April 2010 is 135564 : (130534+145616+130543)/3.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of new posts by email.
Specialist Practice Exam Data Analyst Practice Question PDF Specialist Practice Question PDF
Our online Tableau courses can help you get certified as a Data Analyst or Tableau Specialist.
Interested in learning Power BI? Check out the quizzes here.